Apple Airpods: great idea, but don’t misplace them!

Back to Article
Back to Article

A side by side comparison photo shows the old Apple earpods (left), and the new generation wireless bluetooth

A side by side comparison photo shows the old Apple earpods (left), and the new generation wireless bluetooth "airpods" that are shipping with the new iPhone7.

© Rhiannon Williams

© Rhiannon Williams

© Rhiannon Williams

Adolfo Madrigal, Reporter

Apple has done it again with the extra stuff with their iPhone 7.

Apple wanted to be really futuristic by eliminating the headphone jack to the phone because they are going to coming with bluetooth wireless headphones. Some fans like it and other fans hate it because they would rather have a headphone jack instead of bluetooth.

But the design they out for these “airpods” are the same as the original Apple headphones, with the exception that these new ones are wireless.

Some will miss the headphone jack because that jack would typically be used for everything like auxiliary cords, headphones, etc. But no more wires we have to worry about–all we have to worry about now is to try not to lose these airpods; because if we do we are going to have to pay $159.  

Keeping Colton High School informed and entertained since 1917