National Hive Club: Bringing Students Together

Jasmine Sotelo, Reporter

It’s great when you become more involved with your school. You begin to feel like you actually did something during your high school experience. You become involved and had a good time instead of making school boring, looking at the time waiting to go home. There are so many options at Colton High School that could help you do this. There are sports, different activities, and school clubs. If you are interested in getting new experiences with friends and you want to travel and amazing start for you could try the National Hive Club. This specific club opens amazing opportunities for all students at CHS.

You are able to experience new things,  and even better you are able experience those things with your closest friends. Another great part of this club is the opportunity to meet new people. There are so many places you could go. I think it’s cool that the Presidents of the National Hive Club allow the members to be a part of the decision making of where they are going. They are able to vote if they want to go to go places like the beach, amusement parks, or museums for example. I know that most people are probably able to do some of these things with their friends already, but for others who don’t have the opportunity to go places with their friends, this club gives them the chance. I was so amazed when I found out one of the trips included Europe. I knew we were going to be able to go to so many different places. I just never imagined that one of those places would be Europe. So if you are looking into joining some kind of club I would totally consider the National Hive club. You are able to make new experiences, memories, and even new friends.