Keeping Colton High School Informed Since 1917

Class of 2025 is holding a Valentine’s Day Rose Sale, ending Feb. 9th

CHS+Class+of+2025+is+holding+a+Rose+Sale+fundraiser+for+Valentines+Day%2C+ending+this+Friday%2C+Feb.+9th.+
Courtesy of the Class of 2025
CHS Class of 2025 is holding a Rose Sale fundraiser for Valentine’s Day, ending this Friday, Feb. 9th.

Our current CHS class of 2025 is holding a Rose Sale for Valentine’s Day right now.

You can buy a single rose with baby’s breath for 5$ and a full 6-rose bouquet with baby’s breath for 18$. Both purchases include a love letter with a message written by whoever is purchasing.

The roses will be passed out during the school day on Valentine’s Day.

The roses are being sold from January 31st to February 9th, this Friday. Orders can also be taken online via DMing the Junior Class’s Instagram; @coltonhigh25

The money raised will go to the Class of 2025’s school events and senior plans for next school year.

Donate to The Pepper Bough
$225
$3000
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Colton High School - CA. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributor
Erin Dallatorre, Editor-in-Chief
Erin Dallatorre has finally hit her senior year at Colton High School. After three long years of writing for the Pepper Bough and winning Journalist of the Year, she’s earned the role of Editor-in-Chief (even though she hates it when Mr. Dollins puts her in the spotlight). Whenever she isn’t going back and forth with her journalism advisor, she’s sharing her time as Drum Major of the CHS Marching Band. She copes with the stress of balancing both responsibilities by spending time with her five pets: three dogs, a cat, and a fish. Sometimes though, even her pets drive her crazy.
Donate to The Pepper Bough
$225
$3000
Contributed
Our Goal