StepUP Saturday School Opportunity on Oct. 28th

Above shows the teachers that will be participating this Saturday on the 28th.

This Saturday, October 28th from 8:00 A.M. until 12:15 P.M Saturday School will help provide students with an opportunity to receive helpful tutoring and clear attendance issues.

NO student will be admitted after 8:10 A.M.so do not be late.students are required to attend the full four hours to receive attendance recovery credit. Food will be provided with no cost-food options for students during a 15 minute break between sessions.

Saturday school at Colton High School is for CHS students only any student from another campus will not be allowed to attend. Students who attend StepUP for attendance clearance will receive one full day of clearance. For those without full-day absences, one StepUP clears three non-consecutive period absences, or three tardies.

$735
$10000

Santiago Cabrales
Santiago Cabrales, Staff Writer
Santiago Cabrales is a sophomore this year and this is his first year writing for the Pepper Bough. He was raised in Colton and has lived here for many years, but recently moved to San Bernardino. He is passionate for his community. Along with his many interests, he loves writing about movies and sports. In his downtime, he loves watching movies, especially horror movies. He's a very quiet, but smart person. He is looking forward to earning some rewards in the future, and hopefully a career involving journalism.
$735
$10000