Yellowjackets run on Dunkin

Local donut chain serves drinks to Colton students during lunchtime to celebrate semester one successes
Elijah Goodman
Colton High sophomores pose with their Dunkin gift cards and fruit refreshers by the food truck.

Colton, CA—On Tuesday, January 18, Dunkin Donuts served up Colton High with free Fruit Drink Refreshers for all the students and staff members.

Activities Director Alexandra Buskirk poses In front of the Dunkin food truck with a gift card.

“The purpose of hosting this event at CHS was to celebrate our student successes for semester one and hype each other up for second semester with a fun event for all,” said Activities Director Alexandra Buskirk.

The event was held during lunch. A Dunkin Donuts food truck was posted on DC lane serving drinks. A DJ played through lunch while Dunkin employees handed out five dollar Dunkin gift cards to students.

Some students were given two gift cards if they took pictures or answered questions from the Dunkin employees.

This event was made possible because of the involvement of an organization called High School Nation. They reached out to ASB for scheduling. Dunkin Donuts already has a history of providing sponsorship here at CHS.

$735
$10000

Daphne Marquez
Daphne Marquez, Editor
Daphne Marquez is a sophomore at Colton High School. This is her second year working for the Pepper Bough. She is the editor for News and Features. She enjoys the basic things like watching videos on Youtube, listening to music (constantly), playing video games, playing guitar, and writing (for the Pepper Bough and for herself).
$735
$10000