Keeping Colton High School Informed Since 1917

The Dreamer Allies Club and CHS Dance Team partner up again to bring good food at our Homecoming game with a tailgate this Friday, Oct. 20th.

The+CHS+Dance+Team+will+be+selling+aguas+frescas+at+this+Fridays+game%2C+on+Oct.+20th.+
Courtesy of the CHS Dance Team
The CHS Dance Team will be selling aguas frescas at this Friday’s game, on Oct. 20th.

On October 20th, at 5 P.M., before game time at this Friday’s Homecoming Game, the CHS Dance Team and Dreamer Allies Club will be hosting a joint tailgate to sell food and drinks.

The Dance Team will be selling refreshments ranging from $5 to $8. There are four drink combos you can get and, you can even include a tamarindo straw for one additional dollar. 

The Dreamer Allies Club will be selling street hot dogs at this Friday’s tailgate before the game on Oct 20th. (Courtesy of the Dreamer Allies Club)

The four combos are: one Agua Fresca, one Agua Fresca with Chamoy and Tajin, and an Agua de Horchata with Lechera and Mazapan. The four available flavors are Sandia, Pepino con Limon, Horchata, and Jamaica.

Along with those drinks, The Dreamer Allies Club will be selling Street Hot Dogs where you can either buy a pre-sale ticket for $5 before the game or buy a ticket at the door for $6. In order to buy a ticket for the pre-sale you can either contact a Club Member or see Miss Medina in Room 402.

Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal

Recently, the CHS Publications Department experienced a major theft as over $20,000 in photography equipment was stolen from our studio over Spring Break. This included all cameras. Any amount you donate will help rebuild our program. Thank you!

About the Contributor
Daphne Marquez
Daphne Marquez, Editor
Daphne Marquez is a sophomore at Colton High School. This is her second year working for the Pepper Bough. She is the editor for News and Features. She enjoys the basic things like watching videos on Youtube, listening to music (constantly), playing video games, playing guitar, and writing (for the Pepper Bough and for herself).
Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal