Keeping Colton High School Informed Since 1917

Girl’s Basketball host fundraiser at Chipotle on Oct. 11th

CHSs+Girls+Basketball+team+will+be+fundraising+at+Chipotle+on+Oct.+11th.+
CHS’s Girls Basketball team will be fundraising at Chipotle on Oct. 11th.

Colton, CA–  Colton High School’s Girls’ Basketball team will be hosting a fundraiser on October 11th at the Chipotle in Rialto. Chipotle is donating 33% of every sale made on that day from 5-9 P.M back to the Basketball team.

When ordering your food, just mention Colton High School’s Girls’ Basketball team and the employees will know to add your purchase to the contributions of the fundraiser.

If you still want to support but don’t want to eat/order inside the restaurant, use the code 7ZAR794 when online ordering to still contribute to the fundraiser. 

Through Chipotle’s support, the money raised from the fundraiser will help the Girl’s Basketball team pay for their spirit packs and equipment. 

Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal

Recently, the CHS Publications Department experienced a major theft as over $20,000 in photography equipment was stolen from our studio over Spring Break. This included all cameras. Any amount you donate will help rebuild our program. Thank you!

About the Contributor
Santiago Cabrales
Santiago Cabrales, Staff Writer
Santiago Cabrales is a sophomore this year and this is his first year writing for the Pepper Bough. He was raised in Colton and has lived here for many years, but recently moved to San Bernardino. He is passionate for his community. Along with his many interests, he loves writing about movies and sports. In his downtime, he loves watching movies, especially horror movies. He's a very quiet, but smart person. He is looking forward to earning some rewards in the future, and hopefully a career involving journalism.
Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal