Colton SportsCast – Ep. 1.3 – Mateo Cisneros

Tyler and Mario talk rivalries, losses to grow on and heat advisories. Then, Mario sits down with CHS alum Mateo Cisneros to talk about this weekend’s SWARM Invitational
J. Dollins
This week, Colton SportsCast takes a look at the Cross-Country SWARM Invitational as Mario interviews event organizer Mateo Cisneros.

On the third episode of the Colton SportsCast, it seems the heat is finally getting to Tyler and Mario as they get a little fiesty talking about the crosstown rivalries and losses one can grow on. Then, with the Cross-Country SWARM Invitational coming to CHS this weekend, Mario sits down with event organizer Mateo Cisneros to discuss the alum’s past, the SWARM’s present and why Cross-Country runners might just be a little crazy.

$735
$10000

About the Contributors
Mario Colunga
Mario Colunga, Editor
Mario Colunga is a freshman at Colton High School who likes to play sports and watch movies, especially fast action movies. He is involved in multiple sports and lives to compete with his friends.
Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales, Staff Writer
Tyler Morales is a sophomore attending Colton High School. He writes for the Pepper Bough and involves himself around different activities at the school. He enjoys reading, playing instruments, and writing. In his spare time his hobbies consist of cooking and cleaning, that is if his homework isn't already sucking up all his beloved free time.
$735
$10000