Keeping Colton High School Informed Since 1917

Colton SportsCast – Ep. 1.6 – James Gonzales & Alex Juarez

Mario and Tyler are back with the week in Colton sports, and Mario sits down for an interview with Yellowjacket seniors James Gonzales and Alex Juarez to talk about Colton football
Jasmine Jimenez
On this episode of the Colton SportsCast, James Gonzales and Alex Juarez discuss the big victory over San Bernardino.

On this episode of Colton SportsCast, Mario and Tyler reclaim the mic and provide the latest in Colton sports updates, including football’s comeback victory over San Bernardino, volleyball’s struggles against Bloomington, and girls’ tennis’s beatdown of Grand Terrace.

Then, Mario sits down for an interview with football receivers James Gonzales and Alex Juarez to discuss the current state of the team, their thoughts on their freshman quarterback, and where they see this team headed as it inches closer to Skyline league action. Check it out!

Donate to The Pepper Bough
$150
$3000
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Colton High School - CA. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

About the Contributors
Mario Colunga, Editor
Mario Colunga is a freshman at Colton High School who likes to play sports and watch movies, especially fast action movies. He is involved in multiple sports and lives to compete with his friends.
Tyler Morales, Staff Writer
Tyler Morales is a sophomore attending Colton High School. He writes for the Pepper Bough and involves himself around different activities at the school. He enjoys reading, playing instruments, and writing. In his spare time his hobbies consist of cooking and cleaning, that is if his homework isn't already sucking up all his beloved free time.
Donate to The Pepper Bough
$150
$3000
Contributed
Our Goal