Keeping Colton High School Informed Since 1917

Colton SportsCast – Ep. 1.1 – Koa Regalado

On the debut episode of the Colton SportsCast, hosts Mario Colunga and Tyler Morales preview our fall sports teams, then Mario brings you an exclusive interview with freshman starting QB Koa Regalado.
CHS Pepper Bough
On the first episode of the Colton SportsCast, host Mario Colunga interviews freshman phenom Koa Regalado.

Fall sports is gearing up now that school has started again, and the Pepper Bough is proud to bring you the first episode of the “Colton SportsCast,” our podcast dedicated to all CHS athletics.

On this, the premiere episode, co-hosts Mario Colunga and Tyler Morales bring you brief previews of each of our four fall sports teams. Then, Mario shares his exclusive one-on-one interview with starting freshman quarterback Koa Regalado, who makes his on field debut tonight against Hillcrest in a scrimmage match before the 2023 season opens on Aug. 18 vs. AB Miller.

Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal

Recently, the CHS Publications Department experienced a major theft as over $20,000 in photography equipment was stolen from our studio over Spring Break. This included all cameras. Any amount you donate will help rebuild our program. Thank you!

About the Contributors
Mario Colunga
Mario Colunga, Editor
Mario Colunga is a freshman at Colton High School who likes to play sports and watch movies, especially fast action movies. He is involved in multiple sports and lives to compete with his friends.
Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales, Staff Writer
Tyler Morales is a sophomore attending Colton High School. He writes for the Pepper Bough and involves himself around different activities at the school. He enjoys reading, playing instruments, and writing. In his spare time his hobbies consist of cooking and cleaning, that is if his homework isn't already sucking up all his beloved free time.
Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal