Would-be football stars take note: Tryouts are here

Its almost that time of year again, Football is right around the corner. Coaches this year are looking for students who are interested in playing football for Colton High–and have the required 2.0 GPA.

Practices are now on Mondays-Thursdays from 3:30-7:30. If money is a problem, worry no more because Colton football only requires players to buy the spirit pack which is only $85. You’ll also need a physical, As a matter of a fact those are FREE here at Colton High School!!!

Athletic Director Scott Sunderland announced that tryouts are happening right now for next year (2015-2016.) Coaches as well as Sunderland would love everybody at our school who is interested to tryout and be involved in school activities. The question most of you aren’t thinking about but should be is “How hard is it to make the team?” Campus Superviser and Head Coach Chris Ma’ilo says, “All you need is a 2.0 G.P.A average and be able to buy in the team aspect in what were doing, there are NO CUTS!!”

Tryouts are happening NOW, so join our team and be our football Yellow-jacket student.

$735
$10000

Erica Tapia
Erica Tapia, Reporter
$735
$10000

Activate Search