Colton Vibe – Sep. 18, 2023

Beyoncé takes center stage on this Vibe with 6 of the best songs from her most recent album, “Renaissance.”
CHS Pepper Bough
Time to celebrate the Queen Bey with this 6 song list going deep on her latest album, “Renaissance.”

Beyoncé has been in the music industry for years and is still going. And right now she’s on tour!

Beyoncé’s latest album “Renaissance” is her most recent hit. Concerts sold out almost immediately after they were announced. As of now, Beyoncé has sold one million tickets across 21 shows, and some industry analysts are saying this tour will most likely make more money than Taylor Swift’s popular “Eras” tour.

So for this Vibe, we’re here to show y’all what Beyoncé is all about. Here’s six of the best songs off “Renaissance.”

“Cuff it”

This is one of Bey’s best songs on the album. I absolutely love it. She took the sample from Teena Marie’s “Ooo La La La.” 

“Cuff It” is more than a love song. It is like you would be down for anything and everything and be there for you.

Already hitting 400 million streams on Spotify, “Cuff It” is upbeat, very explicit, and a very good experience each listen. 

“Summer Renaissance”

In this song Bey talks about how deeply she’s in love with her partner and how she wants to be with him all day, everyday.

Of course she’s talking about her husband, Jay-Z. It’s touching how much she loves him and never wants to be without him, even on her darkest days.

“Cozy”

Beyoncé is no stranger to confidence. On “Cozy,” she picks up on this theme, saying that black is beautiful and you should love the way you are.

This includes support for the LBGTQ+ community. Bey wants us to be clear that we should never let what we’ve been through get in the way of her doing something we love.

“Plastic Off the Sofa”

This is such a sweet song, as Beyoncé tells her partner how much she loves the way he treats her and he makes her feel inside.

She loves how vulnerable her husband is with her and how he opens ups and shows her unconditional love and support through her career 

She was telling us how after he has been through that it didn’t break him it made him into who he is now. 

“Energy”

Beyoncé expresses the love between her and her fans. How she is going with the flow of life.

Mainly talking about her riches in life. When she was on tour she challenged everybody to go on mute. This song is a little bit short, but a good short.

“Church Girl”

For me, this song was beyond good. I loved everything about it. There was so much good energy in this song.

What Beyoncé was saying in this song was like just because I go to church doesn’t mean I can’t have fun. Moreover, she was also singing how her fans and her family give her joy and love.

She also talks about how she parties like she was home back in Texas and how she is not afraid to lose because she will be ok.

$735
$10000

Courtney Wright
Courtney Wright, Staff Writer
Courtney Wright is a sophomore at Colton High School. This is her second year writing for the Pepper Bough.
$735
$10000