A chance to witness the Presidential Inauguration first hand

Alexis Ponce, Reporter

“You’re invited to the 2017 Presidential Inauguration!” Recently students have received an invitation to the nation’s capital to witness the inauguration of our 45th chief executive.

The trip will be a four day experience which will roughly cost $2,000 per person  for students and parents who join. They will witness political excitement and historical significance of the presidential inauguration. the historical Oath of Office, and the inaugural parade. You will even be able to engage in major historical landmarks such as the U.S. Capitol, the Washington Monument, and the Ford’s Theatre.

If you’re nervous about traveling such a far distance from home, don’t worry. Being partnered up with a company called WorldStride with their exceptional service, they have nearly 50 years experience. WorldStride ensures that learning occurs in a safe and fun way. There will be chaperones on the excursion: three history teachers (Russell Levine, Brandon Moore, and Stephan Silveira), along with a  WorldStride-certified Course Leader to act as a guide for the trip.

If you have any questions feel free to go and talk to the teachers mentioned above or contact WorldStride at (909) 580-5005, or even email at [email protected]. For more detail check the website at www.worldstrides.com/discoveries