Get Ready To Finish Him! Mortal Kombat “X” Soon To Be Released

Get ready to fight to the death! A new Mortal Kombat game is due to release very soon. The new Mortal Kombat game will be called Mortal Kombat “X”, or 10, and the exact date of its release April 14, 2015. The last game of this franchise came out in 2011, Mortal Kombat 9, so gamers have been waiting anxiously for its release. It has been a long five years that gamers have been waiting for this game and they can’t wait for it’s arrival.

The first of the Mortal Kombat games came out in 1992, and compared to the graphics it had back then, the new games are absolutely gruesome. The new graphics for Mortal Kombat X are phenomenal, having every detail in the game looking bloody and realistic. The game will be produced by NetherRealm Studios. Microsoft is developing the game for Xbox One and PlayStation four (PS4), but Showtime Studios will develop the game for Playstation Three (PS3), and Xbox 360.

The basic layout of the game, is based on two players fighting each other to the death. The two players can use different attacks, special moves, and X-ray vision when delivering a deadly blow to their opponent. The geniuses behind the layout/designs of the game are John Edwards and director Ed Boon. John Edwards has been designing these games since the very first game was released.

Mortal Kombat X hasn’t even been released and it is already getting sensational reviews. Most of the comments are based on the idea of this new game being a perfect addition to the Mortal Kombat franchise. Another topic reviewed was the incredible graphics. The more realistic and gruesome, the better. Many gamers were saying that the graphics look awesome and bloody. It is this fighting and gore that makes games like this so successful. This game is obviously not for little kids and is rated M for Mature.

Mortal Kombat X is sure to impress and be just as successful as the games of the Mortal Kombat franchise that came before it. Be ready for one of the biggest game releases of 2015 and get ready to “finish him!”

$225
$3000

Your donation will support the student journalists of Colton High School - CA. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Fidel Elenes, Reporter
$225
$3000

Activate Search