Dodgers flying high so far, World Series bound?

AP
Los Angeles Dodgers starting pitcher Clayton Kershaw throws during the first inning of Game 6 of the National League baseball championship series against the St. Louis Cardinals, Friday, Oct. 18, 2013, in St. Louis. (AP Photo/David Klutho, Pool)

Are the Los Angeles Dodgers on their way to Postseason– then, the World Series?

It sure looks like it, with the Boys in Blue having the second best record in the majors so far this season.  The Dodgers have only lost 12 games in total since the season started. The St. Louis Cardinals have the best record with 23 wins, but the Dodgers aren’t worried about their traditional playoff nemesis–yet.

The Dodgers made a lot of roster moves over the off season. The young phemom Joc Peterson is taking the spotlight in his first year with the Dodgers with 10 home runs since May 14 and many runs batted in (RBI’s). The 21 year-old incredible left-handed center fielder stops and catches any ball and tries if it’s out of his range. Number 31 was drafted to the Dodgers on 2014 and it was worth it.

J-Roll, the talented shortstop, 37 year-old number 11 Jimmy Rollins, always backs up where he’s supposed to and does double plays if possible, was traded to the Dodgers last year from the Phillies. Rollins has three home runs and 13 RBI’s with the Dodgers.

Howie Kendrick was also traded to the Dodgers last year from the Los Angeles Anaheim Angels. Kendrick, number 47, plays an amazing second base where also does double plays and catches every ball that comes his way. Kendrick has put up four home runs and 17 RBI’s.

Alex Guerrero made himself like a Rookie of the Year in April. Guerrero, the infielder number 7, has put up six home runs and 16 RBI’s.

Yaz (Yasmani Grandal) is a fascinating catcher for the Dodgers who was drafted from the San Diego Padres. Grandal, number 9, has four home runs and 16 RBI’s. As you can see the Dodgers have some unbelievable new players this year.

The Mariachi Loco, Adrian Gonzalez, made history in the Dodgers. Number 23 has nine home runs, but a third of those runs where made in just one game. Gonzalez slugged three home runs in one game in only the first three innings, in which he made history.

All the Dodgers fans believe that the Dodgers can make the Postseason and progress on to the World Series.

Go Dodgers!!!!!!

$735
$10000

Fidel Elenes
Fidel Elenes, Reporter
$735
$10000

Activate Search