Graphic Club may be the group for you

Like computers? Like creativity?

Alexis Ponce, Reporter

Introducing Graphic Communication club, a club started by Tom Wurz, Colton High’s ROP Print Shop instructor.

Wurz wanted to start this club because he wanted to introduce graphic communication to more students. He believes that students should communicate using software to create things in order to communicate with emotions. Since his classes are full this year, Wurz wanted to reach out to more students.

All grades can join the club, there’s not a special grade you need to be in. All you need to do is stop by in room 504B every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. If you join, you could learn how to make or design birthday banners, notepads, and reading cards with the latest software.

You have to make sure that you’re serious about this club. Wurz would like to have students who are serious in a fun way, because he would like to teach students how to make all sorts of things without making this club feel like an extra class. For the past four years the club has been asked to layout and design for Grant Elementary School, so maybe you could be the one to design the next year book for the young kids.

If you’re curious come and stop by, this club is free and there’s no dues that you have to pay. So it’s completely free. Go and check them out, they’re going to be out in the next club rush. Go out and give them support!