Keeping Colton High School Informed Since 1917

It’s that time again! Got your college apps in order?

Open season is finally here for college applications, so any seniors who do not know well now is the time you do. The time is now to turn in college application or to apply for the college of your dreams.

There’s a couple of things you will need for your applications, these items consists of your high school transcripts, and money for the application fee(depending to how much a school is charging). Most applications can be submitted through the schools website, if you choose not to you are allowed to get a physical application to fill in. There are various different deadlines to turn in your applications, depending on the school you are applying too, but the time to start getting applications is now as soon as possible.

The rest of your life will be determined on what you do now, on what decisions you make, such as if you’re going to college at all or not. Now is the time to start making those decisions for your life in the real world. This opportunity should be recognized by seniors and should take advantage of it because you guys are in the final stages of high school, live it up and enjoy it what you worked hard for it but don’t forget you guys just aren’t just done yet! You still have your life ahead of you.

Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal

Recently, the CHS Publications Department experienced a major theft as over $20,000 in photography equipment was stolen from our studio over Spring Break. This included all cameras. Any amount you donate will help rebuild our program. Thank you!

About the Contributor
Andy Fuentes
Andy Fuentes, Assistant Sports Editor
Donate to The Pepper Bough
$735
$10000
Contributed
Our Goal

Activate Search