Does your iPhone 6 bend in two like a pretzel?

It’s finally here, Apple’s new amazing creation: the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.

All the iPhone lovers got excited over the new two phone creations by Apple because the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus is a way better version of the other previous iPhones. The new versions came out on the 1 September 19. The difference between the new iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 plus is that the IPhone 6 plus is just slightly bigger. The new phones are really nice to own, there might just be a couple of bad things that just can happen to the phones because of their thinness.

There’s a lot of new and better of features added to the IPhone 6 and plus. The iPhone 6 has grown to a 4.7 inch screen while the iPhone 6 plus has a 5.5 inch screen and getting described as ‘’bigger and better.’’ The colors that are available are gold, silver, and gray with a 16, 64, and 128 GB capacity. The iPhone 6 plus also boasts a longer battery life, and image stabilization which is helpful for better picture taking, though both the two phones have major camera improvements. The prices for the two phones are $199 for the iPhone 6 and $299 for the iPhone 6 plus. There’s way more cool features such as curved glass screen, a way thinner profile, and way cooler features.

Though the two phones are pretty cool to own, the phones revealed a major problem after they were released. The major problem is that the phones start to bend because of their thinness. There were reports by owners that they were bending while having their phones in their pockets and the two phones mostly bend while sitting down with the phone in a pocket, possibly due to not having a good case to protect it. The iPhone 6 plus is the one that is reporting the most incidents of bending because of the thin profile. To prevent damages, Apple advises users to take out the phone out of your pocket before sitting down and getting a good sturdy case.

$735
$10000

Fidel Elenes
Fidel Elenes, Reporter
$735
$10000

Activate Search