Is it an iPhone? A watch? An apple watch?

Have the power of an iphone wrapped around your wrist. You can own one by April 24, at the cost of $350. Apple company is always trying to develop new technology and keep it relevant, but this time they developed a new chapter, a smartwatch. The design and the technology in the Apple Watch is amazing and some opinions are said that its slightly better than an actual phone.
The features, designs, and the technology on the Apple Watch are soenthing we’ve never seen before. It has the same features of a phone, calling, social media, texting, and internet browsing. The outer button on the side is an easy access to get connected to your friends or to your contacts. The Apple Watch has a cool feature called Sketch, where you can draw something and connect it to another watch and the other watch can see what your drawing on your screen. Almost the coolest feature that this watch has is that you can know if someone is thinking about you, but they also have to have a watch. This is called, Tap, where you just tap your watch acknowledging the other persons watch to vibrate and knowing that you’re thinking of them. This watch is advanced enough to alert you if someone is trying. To contact you.
The designs on this watch has a futuristic look. The Apple Watch screen comes in two sizes. The small one is 38mm (height) and the big one is 42mm (height) Apple company makes you have the option to customize, It comes with many wristbands with many different colors. The watch comes with six different colors, stainless steel, silver aluminum, 18 karat gold estimated at the price of $10,000, space black stainless steel, and space gray. Get yourself an iPhone or a watch or maybe both with an apple watch.

$735
$10000

Fidel Elenes
Fidel Elenes, Reporter
$735
$10000

Activate Search