History is Made in the WWE in the Inland Empire

For the first time in history, the famous wrestling organization, WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) performed a live, on air show in the Inland Empire. The show that was aired on Friday, Febuary 14th, is called “Friday Night SmackDown” and was after the main show, Monday Nighr Raw, which was prior in Los Angeles and was hosted by Golden Girl, Betty White. This night started with an opening match, also known as a “dark match” with popular wrestler Dolph Ziggler and rising rookie, Alexander Rusef. Then, after the match, the camera crew turned thier cameras on and started filming.

The opening match was featuring famous and popular Daniel Bryan in a six man tag team match. It also featured both WWE and World champion, Randy Orton facing Elimination Chamber opponent, quote, “Real American”, Antonio Cesaro. This night was a loud and crazy night for the city of Ontario with lots of air born agillity, crowd participation, and feats of strength. It was a special one for not only the city but, the enitre WWE organization as history was being made.

$735
$10000

Mike Wexler
Mike Wexler, Sports Editor
$735
$10000

Activate Search